Spanish Translation Lists
Spanish Translation List 5
To get the best out of this list, download the transcript and follow the instructions:
- Listen to the sentences in English and Spanish while you read them at the same time.
When you hear the sentence in English, catch the meaning. When you hear the
sentence again in Spanish, think of the meaning you have caught. Try to “deploy” or
“roll out” the meaning you captured from the sentence in English, on the sentence in
Spanish that you are hearing now.
Now go away! Go for a walk with your headphones! And continue the process while you walk:
- Listen to the sentence in English.
- Then pause immediately the audio and try to say it aloud in Spanish.
- Then resume the audio (the sentence in Spanish will be played) and check if you did it
right when it is pronounced in Spanish.
- Repeat again and again until you can say the sentences correctly.
Become a free member of Sprintalk and get all the transcripts and audios of the podcast and the translation lists for free. In order to do that, you need to create an account in just one step. Once logged in you will see below the buttons to access the content of this list. You will also be able to download the mp3 and transcripts of our podcast. All for free! Enjoy!